Today Booking.com announced its support of recent decisions by the National Competition Authorities in France, Italy and Sweden to accept amendments to Booking.com's parity commitments in respect of hotels located in those countries. Read More »
A full Hotel is a happy hotel
Grow occupancy and
Navarino Services - Latest News
Welcome to the Navarino Hotel Blog
Thursday, April 23, 2015
Monday, March 02, 2015
Navarino Services will be attending ITB in Berlin this week, Wednesday 4th to Thursday 5th March.
If you or your colleagues are attending and would like to meet for a chat, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. Read More »
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Legal moves in Germany, alongside more stuttering developments in France, Italy, Sweden and the United Kingdom, have revenue managers taking another look at distribution strategies
GLOBAL REPORT—Recent European legislation to amend rate-parity clauses in online travel agency contracts has hoteliers believing soon they will be in control of room inventories and yielding final availability.
Legal moves in Germany, alongside more stuttering developments in France, Italy, Sweden and the United Kingdom, have revenue managers taking another look at distribution strategies.
- See more at: http://www.hotelnewsnow.com/article/15102 Read More »
Wednesday, December 03, 2014
RateGain, a leading provider of SaaS-based hospitality and travel technology solutions, today announced a partnership agreement with Navarino Services, one of the most established British-based hotel representation and distribution companies. With this partnership, Navarino Services will start offering RateGain’s software solutions to all its clients.
“Navarino Services is proud to be partnering with RateGain and offering their PriceGain tools and services across the board to all the Navarino clients. We recognise that RateGain is a market leader in providing robust, accurate, simple-to-use Rate Shopping technology and the ability for Navarino's clients to leverage this 'Partnership' and enhance their ability to more scientifically manage their rate structure and improve RevPar, is an exciting development,” said Christopher Codrington, Director, Navarino Services. Read More »
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Navarino's Technology Partner posts Q3 2014 results
Sabre Corporation today announced financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2014 Read More »
- Booking.com to abandon rate parity in Europe
- Navarino Services attending ITB in Berlin This week
- Legal moves in Germany, alongside more stuttering developments in France, Italy, Sweden and the United Kingdom, have revenue managers taking another look at distribution strategies
- RateGain partners with Navarino Servies to Expand its Global Distribution Footprint
- Navarino's Technology Partner posts Q3 2014 results
- Best Western Abbey Hotel Bath joins Navarino Services
- UK hotel prices rise twice as fast as global average
- GDS hotel bookings pick up in June
- Great Feedback at Navarino Services 1st GDS Educational Event
- 17th June 2014 - Exclusive GDS Educational Event - Book Your Place