Navarino attends Black Sea Tourism Forum and Workshop. A successful Workshop well attended by hoteliers this week. Read More »
A full Hotel is a happy hotel
Grow occupancy and
Navarino Services - Latest News
Welcome to the Navarino Hotel Blog
Friday, October 11, 2013
Friday, October 04, 2013
UAE-headquartered hospitality company, TI'ME Hotels Management, has launched a dedicated 100% Arabic online booking platform ahead of the Eid Al Adha holiday to meet increasing demand from its network of GCC-based bookers and clients for local language services. Read More »
Friday, August 02, 2013
*** PRESS RELEASE *** Read More »
Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Navarino Services and Partner Hotels meet Hotel Bookers at an Exclusive Office Exhibition at Partner Agency - Inntel.
Navarino Services Global Travel Demand had a successful start to their agency access opportunities last week at an exclusive event for Navarino Partner Hotels only. The Office Exhibition, held at Partner Agency - Inntel, in Feering, Essex on 28th February, provided an intimate platform for representatives from Navarino Services hotels and groups with the opportunity to meet and greet with Inntel hotel booking agents. Speaking after the event Robert Burton, Business Development Manager at The Finesse Collection www.thefinessecollection.com said "Having Navarino arrange the opportunity to meet with individual bookers, in person at the event was a great way to showcase our Hotels" Read More »
Friday, February 08, 2013
- Navarino attends Black Sea Fourum and Workshop
- TI'ME Hotels Management launches dedicated 100% Arabic online booking platform
- Navarino Services appoints New Sales Manager EMEA
- Navarino Services and Partner Hotels meet Hotel Bookers at an Exclusive Office Exhibition at Partner Agency - Inntel.
- Navarino Services announces that is exhibiting at Horeca, Athens
- Navarino Services announce Preferred Agreement with BSI and Capita Business Travel.
- Independents v brands - some thoughts on service
- Navarino Services announces functionality for their Partner Hotels to display and accept bookings direct from Tripadvisor via the Tripadvisor Check Rates Programme.
- Navarino Services introduce additional GDS distribution opportunity in partnership with Priceline.com
- Navarino Services Ltd announce Preferred Partnership with Carlson Wagonlit Travel for 2012