A full Hotel is a happy hotel
Grow occupancy and
Navarino Services - Latest News
Welcome to the Navarino Hotel Blog
Friday, October 07, 2011
Navarino Services Ltd announce Preferred Partnership with Carlson Wagonlit Travel for 2012
Navarino Services Ltd. announce Preferred Partners with Carlson Wagonlit Travel for 2012
Navarino Services are delighted to announce that once again Navarino Member Hotels participating in the CWT (Carlson Wagonlit Travel) Programme via Lanyon for 2012 will have Preferred Partnership Status.
This is a rare opportunity for Navarino members, offered by Navarino Services, in partnership with Sabre Hospitality Services, to gain Preferred Status with this Global Travel Management Company who only partner with a select number of Global Chains each year.
Preferred Status for Navarino Members includes:
Preferred weighting within the CWT booking tools - Meaning your hotel returns in a prominent position during accommodation searches, and is noted as a CWT Preferred Partner.
Access to CWT staff through call centre visits in North America & Canada - Face to Face visits with CWT agents booking for Global Clients including – Coca Cola, Capital One, BP, Ericsson, Morgan Stanley & France Telecom.
Access to quality data and production, additional advertising and marketing - Reporting on request and the option to undertake direct marketing to CWT Globally (additional charges may apply)
For further details or to take advantage of becoming a CWT Preferred Supplier via Navarino Services in 2012, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
- Creating the coveted hotel guest experience
- OTA vs BE conversion
- Travel Agents Are Back
- Sabre Revs Up for Further Growth in 2016
- GDS biggest opportunity for independent hotels
- Room for growth in 2015-2016
- Latest Updates to Meta Search Partners - TripAdvisor Instant Book
- Navarino Services attending World Travel Market in London in next week.
- Navarino Services attending World Travel Market in London in next month
- Are hoteliers ready for post-rate parity era?