A full Hotel is a happy hotel
Grow occupancy and
Navarino Services - Latest News
Welcome to the Navarino Hotel Blog
Friday, October 07, 2011
Navarino Services Ltd announce Preferred Partnership with Carlson Wagonlit Travel for 2012
Navarino Services Ltd. announce Preferred Partners with Carlson Wagonlit Travel for 2012
Navarino Services are delighted to announce that once again Navarino Member Hotels participating in the CWT (Carlson Wagonlit Travel) Programme via Lanyon for 2012 will have Preferred Partnership Status.
This is a rare opportunity for Navarino members, offered by Navarino Services, in partnership with Sabre Hospitality Services, to gain Preferred Status with this Global Travel Management Company who only partner with a select number of Global Chains each year.
Preferred Status for Navarino Members includes:
Preferred weighting within the CWT booking tools - Meaning your hotel returns in a prominent position during accommodation searches, and is noted as a CWT Preferred Partner.
Access to CWT staff through call centre visits in North America & Canada - Face to Face visits with CWT agents booking for Global Clients including – Coca Cola, Capital One, BP, Ericsson, Morgan Stanley & France Telecom.
Access to quality data and production, additional advertising and marketing - Reporting on request and the option to undertake direct marketing to CWT Globally (additional charges may apply)
For further details or to take advantage of becoming a CWT Preferred Supplier via Navarino Services in 2012, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
- Navarino Conferences this week
- ITB Berlin 2014
- Ask us about our Meta-Search and Pay per Click Marketing Opportunities available on Google Hotel Finder, TripAdvisor and Trivago today!
- Navarino attends Black Sea Fourum and Workshop
- TI'ME Hotels Management launches dedicated 100% Arabic online booking platform
- Navarino Services appoints New Sales Manager EMEA
- Navarino Services and Partner Hotels meet Hotel Bookers at an Exclusive Office Exhibition at Partner Agency - Inntel.
- Navarino Services announces that is exhibiting at Horeca, Athens
- Navarino Services announce Preferred Agreement with BSI and Capita Business Travel.
- Independents v brands - some thoughts on service