A full Hotel is a happy hotel
Grow occupancy and
Navarino Services - Latest News
Welcome to the Navarino Hotel Blog
Friday, October 07, 2011
Navarino Services Ltd announce Preferred Partnership with Carlson Wagonlit Travel for 2012
Navarino Services Ltd. announce Preferred Partners with Carlson Wagonlit Travel for 2012
Navarino Services are delighted to announce that once again Navarino Member Hotels participating in the CWT (Carlson Wagonlit Travel) Programme via Lanyon for 2012 will have Preferred Partnership Status.
This is a rare opportunity for Navarino members, offered by Navarino Services, in partnership with Sabre Hospitality Services, to gain Preferred Status with this Global Travel Management Company who only partner with a select number of Global Chains each year.
Preferred Status for Navarino Members includes:
Preferred weighting within the CWT booking tools - Meaning your hotel returns in a prominent position during accommodation searches, and is noted as a CWT Preferred Partner.
Access to CWT staff through call centre visits in North America & Canada - Face to Face visits with CWT agents booking for Global Clients including – Coca Cola, Capital One, BP, Ericsson, Morgan Stanley & France Telecom.
Access to quality data and production, additional advertising and marketing - Reporting on request and the option to undertake direct marketing to CWT Globally (additional charges may apply)
For further details or to take advantage of becoming a CWT Preferred Supplier via Navarino Services in 2012, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
- MP's to lobby for cut in tourism VAT
- Expedia amends rate-parity clauses
- Booking.com alarmed by France's new hotel rate parity plans
- How profitable will RevPAR growth be in 2015?
- French parliament kills rate parity, and Booking predicts hotel price war
- Booking.com to abandon rate parity in Europe
- Navarino Services attending ITB in Berlin This week
- Legal moves in Germany, alongside more stuttering developments in France, Italy, Sweden and the United Kingdom, have revenue managers taking another look at distribution strategies
- RateGain partners with Navarino Servies to Expand its Global Distribution Footprint
- Navarino's Technology Partner posts Q3 2014 results