Sometimes, we all need to be reminded of just how much we’re throwing away by leaning too heavily on OTAs as a primary source of online bookings. Everyone knows that OTA bookings cost more, but very little is ever made of the amazing fact that OTA bookings are usually much lower in total value than direct bookings. Read More »
A full Hotel is a Happy Hotel
Increase your bookings and
start seeing smiles everywhere
Mobile Booking Engine Solutions
Smart Phone Platform – a simple and affordable way to capture the growing number of mobile users with an optimized mobile Website and mobile Booking Engine.
Engage and Connect with Travellers on the move with a Mobile Solution
As mobile commerce grows, it is essential that your hotel or chain provide the ability for your guests to look for availability and make a reservation whilst on the move via their Smart Phone.
- Allows mobile users to create new reservations, and view or cancel existing reservations using their e-mail address and confirmation number associated with the reservation.
- Automated, immediate E-mail Confirmations for new reservations or cancellations.
- Integration with reservation and cancellation confirmation e-mails from the CRS also possible.
- One-click address and phone number links invoke Google map and automatic dialling to reservation desk.
- Full internationalisation available for 29 languages.
- Google Analytics implementation.
Our mobile solutions can include mobile Websites with booking capabilities, content management tool, custom applications, SMS notifications and other mobile advertising.
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
For over 15 years that I have been within this industry, Independent hotels here in Europe have been always dependent on agencies, initially offline which then became online. From the days of GTA (Gulliver Travel Associates) who were all dominant in the early days to now where booking.com has to some extent replaced GTA as the agent where hotels have allowed them to take over their inventory.
We are though entering a new phase, where it has been clear for some time that Booking.com & Expedia have been implementing two very different strategies to maintain growth and market share. Expedia has been expanding by acquisition with its latest buys of Orbitz, Travelocity, and Home & Away while Booking.com has been diversifying with its purchases of Buuteeq, due in part to the competition on the horizon from Google & Airbnb. The recently announced deal that saw booking.com providing global inventory to Tripadvisor Instant Booking effectively makes them now an OTA. Read More »
Online Training Courses
Sign up now to take part in our “First Steps” webinar.View Course Availabilty