Sometimes, we all need to be reminded of just how much we’re throwing away by leaning too heavily on OTAs as a primary source of online bookings. Everyone knows that OTA bookings cost more, but very little is ever made of the amazing fact that OTA bookings are usually much lower in total value than direct bookings. Read More »
A full Hotel is a Happy Hotel
Increase your bookings and
start seeing smiles everywhere
Mobile Booking Engine Solutions
Smart Phone Platform – a simple and affordable way to capture the growing number of mobile users with an optimized mobile Website and mobile Booking Engine.
Engage and Connect with Travellers on the move with a Mobile Solution
As mobile commerce grows, it is essential that your hotel or chain provide the ability for your guests to look for availability and make a reservation whilst on the move via their Smart Phone.
- Allows mobile users to create new reservations, and view or cancel existing reservations using their e-mail address and confirmation number associated with the reservation.
- Automated, immediate E-mail Confirmations for new reservations or cancellations.
- Integration with reservation and cancellation confirmation e-mails from the CRS also possible.
- One-click address and phone number links invoke Google map and automatic dialling to reservation desk.
- Full internationalisation available for 29 languages.
- Google Analytics implementation.
Our mobile solutions can include mobile Websites with booking capabilities, content management tool, custom applications, SMS notifications and other mobile advertising.
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
There’s been a huge amount of talk in the industry recently about direct bookings, in an attempt to loosen the hold that OTAs have on the industry. A term we hear a lot is that they are a “necessary evil” for us all. It would be a wonderful world if we could turn off OTAs for all hotels, but then you would miss out on huge amounts of exposure from these sites, as guests use them to research their trips. Read More »
Online Training Courses
Sign up now to take part in our “First Steps” webinar.View Course Availabilty