Worldwide hotel bookings through global distribution systems declined year over year in April and May but increased in June, while average daily rates on those bookings increased during all three months, according to Pegasus Solutions. Read More »
A full Hotel is a Happy Hotel
Increase your bookings and
start seeing smiles everywhere
Mobile Booking Engine Solutions
Smart Phone Platform – a simple and affordable way to capture the growing number of mobile users with an optimized mobile Website and mobile Booking Engine.
Engage and Connect with Travellers on the move with a Mobile Solution
As mobile commerce grows, it is essential that your hotel or chain provide the ability for your guests to look for availability and make a reservation whilst on the move via their Smart Phone.
- Allows mobile users to create new reservations, and view or cancel existing reservations using their e-mail address and confirmation number associated with the reservation.
- Automated, immediate E-mail Confirmations for new reservations or cancellations.
- Integration with reservation and cancellation confirmation e-mails from the CRS also possible.
- One-click address and phone number links invoke Google map and automatic dialling to reservation desk.
- Full internationalisation available for 29 languages.
- Google Analytics implementation.
Our mobile solutions can include mobile Websites with booking capabilities, content management tool, custom applications, SMS notifications and other mobile advertising.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
UK hotels enjoyed high occupancy and average room rate in July, according to the latest
figures released by accountancy firm BDO LLP.
Occupancy in the regions grew by 2.9 per cent to 82.8 per cent thanks to the extra visitors
brought by the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow and the British Open in Liverpool.
Average room rate in the regions also increased by 11.7 per cent, to £62.56 bringing room yield to £51.79, up 14.9 per cent on last year. Read More »
Online Training Courses
Sign up now to take part in our “First Steps” webinar.View Course Availabilty