Worldwide hotel bookings through global distribution systems declined year over year in April and May but increased in June, while average daily rates on those bookings increased during all three months, according to Pegasus Solutions. Read More »
A full Hotel is a Happy Hotel
Increase your bookings and
start seeing smiles everywhere
BOOKING ENGINE TECHNOLOGYA flexible and dynamic online Booking Engine which supports your website and converts ‘’lookers into bookers’’.
Design Templates offered to best match your hotel’s positioning, and website presence to give your hotel a unique booking engine in comparison with your competitors.
This dynamic booking system on your website:
- Manage your room inventory, including changing it based on your seasonality.
- Load and manage your rates as often as you need to.
- Provide your prospective customers with an easy and efficient booking experience, including room comparison option and multi-rooms bookings.
- Ability to load voucher codes and discounted offers as well as packages.
- Presents itself professionally on your website, offers opportunity for customisation, a wider colour palette, larger images and a clearer visual.
- Cross sell opportunities by offering alternate destinations, properties or even dates.
- Room Images with detailed descriptions in Pop-Up Windows.
- Multiple templates with functionality and layouts that match your website and your brand standards.
- Advance Purchase Rates.
- Last Minute Rate Distribution.
- Detailed pricing by day.
- Embedded Packages as part of the room sale.
- Detailed Guest Information.
- Details on Guest Privacy and Online Security.
- Detailed Summary of Reservation and Detailed Confirmation.
- Itinerary and Multi-Room Functionality which makes it simple for guests to book rooms with no limits on number of room types or bookings in a single transaction.
- PCI compliant (Payment Card Industry).
- Consumer Tested Usability, 3-step booking process, flexible filters and search parameters.
- Mobile & Social Media enabled - mobile version of booking engine expands distribution; SMS (text messaging) marketing keeps you connected to your guests.
- Available in over 29 different languages to give your guests the convenience of booking in their native language and currency.
- Integration to PMS - 2 way interfaces between the Booking Engine and dozens of property management systems mean single image of inventory and less worries about managing separate systems.
- Integrated payment processing.
- Working for individual hotels, across chains and groups.
Wednesday, August 27, 2014
UK hotels enjoyed high occupancy and average room rate in July, according to the latest
figures released by accountancy firm BDO LLP.
Occupancy in the regions grew by 2.9 per cent to 82.8 per cent thanks to the extra visitors
brought by the Commonwealth Games in Glasgow and the British Open in Liverpool.
Average room rate in the regions also increased by 11.7 per cent, to £62.56 bringing room yield to £51.79, up 14.9 per cent on last year. Read More »
Online Training Courses
Sign up now to take part in our “First Steps” webinar.View Course Availabilty
If you have lots of rate promotions and packages, use: Setup > Channels > Product Assignment to amend the sell order, so that your most current or cheapest rooms and rates are at the top, so that clients and agents see these first. Rooms and rates do not have to be sold on every channel and you can change the sell order for each channel.
Read all Booking Tips