Best Western Abbey Hotel Bath joins Navarino Services for their GDS representation, Booking Engine representation and Channel Management. Read More »
A full Hotel is a Happy Hotel
Increase your bookings and
start seeing smiles everywhere
BOOKING ENGINE TECHNOLOGYA flexible and dynamic online Booking Engine which supports your website and converts ‘’lookers into bookers’’.
Design Templates offered to best match your hotel’s positioning, and website presence to give your hotel a unique booking engine in comparison with your competitors.
This dynamic booking system on your website:
- Manage your room inventory, including changing it based on your seasonality.
- Load and manage your rates as often as you need to.
- Provide your prospective customers with an easy and efficient booking experience, including room comparison option and multi-rooms bookings.
- Ability to load voucher codes and discounted offers as well as packages.
- Presents itself professionally on your website, offers opportunity for customisation, a wider colour palette, larger images and a clearer visual.
- Cross sell opportunities by offering alternate destinations, properties or even dates.
- Room Images with detailed descriptions in Pop-Up Windows.
- Multiple templates with functionality and layouts that match your website and your brand standards.
- Advance Purchase Rates.
- Last Minute Rate Distribution.
- Detailed pricing by day.
- Embedded Packages as part of the room sale.
- Detailed Guest Information.
- Details on Guest Privacy and Online Security.
- Detailed Summary of Reservation and Detailed Confirmation.
- Itinerary and Multi-Room Functionality which makes it simple for guests to book rooms with no limits on number of room types or bookings in a single transaction.
- PCI compliant (Payment Card Industry).
- Consumer Tested Usability, 3-step booking process, flexible filters and search parameters.
- Mobile & Social Media enabled - mobile version of booking engine expands distribution; SMS (text messaging) marketing keeps you connected to your guests.
- Available in over 29 different languages to give your guests the convenience of booking in their native language and currency.
- Integration to PMS - 2 way interfaces between the Booking Engine and dozens of property management systems mean single image of inventory and less worries about managing separate systems.
- Integrated payment processing.
- Working for individual hotels, across chains and groups.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Friday, September 05, 2014
Hotels in eight out of 12 UK cities included in the Hotel Bulletin for Q2 2014 achieved revenues per available room (revPAR) above pre-recession levels.
Aberdeen, Bath, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester and London outperformed their 2008 results in the second quarter of this year, while Cardiff reached the same levels.
Belfast, Birmingham, Liverpool and Newcastle were still below 2008 levels despite revPAR growth in all cities. Read More »
Online Training Courses
Sign up now to take part in our “First Steps” webinar.View Course Availabilty
Use the Travel Agent Production Report - this can show you how much business each travel agent has given you over a selected period of time. You can also use this as a marketing tool, as the report contains each agent’s mailing address, telephone, fax and sometimes Email address so that you can send any promotions you have to them directly.
Read all Booking Tips