Sometimes, we all need to be reminded of just how much we’re throwing away by leaning too heavily on OTAs as a primary source of online bookings. Everyone knows that OTA bookings cost more, but very little is ever made of the amazing fact that OTA bookings are usually much lower in total value than direct bookings. Read More »
A full Hotel is a Happy Hotel
Increase your bookings and
start seeing smiles everywhere
BOOKING ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
A flexible and dynamic online Booking Engine which supports your website and converts ‘’lookers into bookers’’.
Design Templates offered to best match your hotel’s positioning, and website presence to give your hotel a unique booking engine in comparison with your competitors.
This dynamic booking system on your website:
- Manage your room inventory, including changing it based on your seasonality.
- Load and manage your rates as often as you need to.
- Provide your prospective customers with an easy and efficient booking experience, including room comparison option and multi-rooms bookings.
- Ability to load voucher codes and discounted offers as well as packages.
- Presents itself professionally on your website, offers opportunity for customisation, a wider colour palette, larger images and a clearer visual.
- Cross sell opportunities by offering alternate destinations, properties or even dates.
- Room Images with detailed descriptions in Pop-Up Windows.
- Multiple templates with functionality and layouts that match your website and your brand standards.
- Advance Purchase Rates.
- Last Minute Rate Distribution.
- Detailed pricing by day.
- Embedded Packages as part of the room sale.
- Detailed Guest Information.
- Details on Guest Privacy and Online Security.
- Detailed Summary of Reservation and Detailed Confirmation.
- Itinerary and Multi-Room Functionality which makes it simple for guests to book rooms with no limits on number of room types or bookings in a single transaction.
- PCI compliant (Payment Card Industry).
- Consumer Tested Usability, 3-step booking process, flexible filters and search parameters.
- Mobile & Social Media enabled - mobile version of booking engine expands distribution; SMS (text messaging) marketing keeps you connected to your guests.
- Available in over 29 different languages to give your guests the convenience of booking in their native language and currency.
- Integration to PMS - 2 way interfaces between the Booking Engine and dozens of property management systems mean single image of inventory and less worries about managing separate systems.
- Integrated payment processing.
- Working for individual hotels, across chains and groups.
Tuesday, February 23, 2016
For over 15 years that I have been within this industry, Independent hotels here in Europe have been always dependent on agencies, initially offline which then became online. From the days of GTA (Gulliver Travel Associates) who were all dominant in the early days to now where booking.com has to some extent replaced GTA as the agent where hotels have allowed them to take over their inventory.
We are though entering a new phase, where it has been clear for some time that Booking.com & Expedia have been implementing two very different strategies to maintain growth and market share. Expedia has been expanding by acquisition with its latest buys of Orbitz, Travelocity, and Home & Away while Booking.com has been diversifying with its purchases of Buuteeq, due in part to the competition on the horizon from Google & Airbnb. The recently announced deal that saw booking.com providing global inventory to Tripadvisor Instant Booking effectively makes them now an OTA. Read More »
Online Training Courses
Sign up now to take part in our “First Steps” webinar.View Course Availabilty
Use the Travel Agent Production Report - this can show you how much business each travel agent has given you over a selected period of time. You can also use this as a marketing tool, as the report contains each agent’s mailing address, telephone, fax and sometimes Email address so that you can send any promotions you have to them directly.
Read all Booking Tips