Today Booking.com announced its support of recent decisions by the National Competition Authorities in France, Italy and Sweden to accept amendments to Booking.com's parity commitments in respect of hotels located in those countries. Read More »
A full Hotel is a Happy Hotel
Increase your bookings and
start seeing smiles everywhere
BOOKING ENGINE TECHNOLOGYA flexible and dynamic online Booking Engine which supports your website and converts ‘’lookers into bookers’’.
Design Templates offered to best match your hotel’s positioning, and website presence to give your hotel a unique booking engine in comparison with your competitors.
This dynamic booking system on your website:
- Manage your room inventory, including changing it based on your seasonality.
- Load and manage your rates as often as you need to.
- Provide your prospective customers with an easy and efficient booking experience, including room comparison option and multi-rooms bookings.
- Ability to load voucher codes and discounted offers as well as packages.
- Presents itself professionally on your website, offers opportunity for customisation, a wider colour palette, larger images and a clearer visual.
- Cross sell opportunities by offering alternate destinations, properties or even dates.
- Room Images with detailed descriptions in Pop-Up Windows.
- Multiple templates with functionality and layouts that match your website and your brand standards.
- Advance Purchase Rates.
- Last Minute Rate Distribution.
- Detailed pricing by day.
- Embedded Packages as part of the room sale.
- Detailed Guest Information.
- Details on Guest Privacy and Online Security.
- Detailed Summary of Reservation and Detailed Confirmation.
- Itinerary and Multi-Room Functionality which makes it simple for guests to book rooms with no limits on number of room types or bookings in a single transaction.
- PCI compliant (Payment Card Industry).
- Consumer Tested Usability, 3-step booking process, flexible filters and search parameters.
- Mobile & Social Media enabled - mobile version of booking engine expands distribution; SMS (text messaging) marketing keeps you connected to your guests.
- Available in over 29 different languages to give your guests the convenience of booking in their native language and currency.
- Integration to PMS - 2 way interfaces between the Booking Engine and dozens of property management systems mean single image of inventory and less worries about managing separate systems.
- Integrated payment processing.
- Working for individual hotels, across chains and groups.
Thursday, April 23, 2015
Monday, April 20, 2015
Hotel guests 'are being fleeced by online agents': Hoteliers say they are forced to hike prices to cover 25% commission taken by websites.
* Booking.com and Late-Rooms.com charge between 15 to 25% commission
* Hoteliers also told not to use their own web pages to undercut sites
* Booking sites pay huge advertising fees to internet search engines
* Experts say the booking websites are rarely competitive.
Online travel agents are parasites that rip families off and force prices up, furious hoteliers said yesterday. The two biggest websites, Booking.com and Late-Rooms.com, charge a commission of 15 to 25 per cent of what the customer pays – and rake in millions a year. Hotels say they have to raise room prices to make up for the commission taken from their rates by the websites.
To see the full article:
Online Training Courses
Sign up now to take part in our “First Steps” webinar.View Course Availabilty