Navarino Services Global Travel Demand had a successful start to their agency access opportunities last week at an exclusive event for Navarino Partner Hotels only. The Office Exhibition, held at Partner Agency - Inntel, in Feering, Essex on 28th February, provided an intimate platform for representatives from Navarino Services hotels and groups with the opportunity to meet and greet with Inntel hotel booking agents. Speaking after the event Robert Burton, Business Development Manager at The Finesse Collection www.thefinessecollection.com said "Having Navarino arrange the opportunity to meet with individual bookers, in person at the event was a great way to showcase our Hotels" Read More »
BOOKING ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
- Consumer Tested Usability, 3-step booking process, flexible filters and search parameters.
- Mobile & Social Media enabled - mobile version of booking engine expands distribution; SMS (text messaging) marketing keeps you connected to your guests.
- Promotional Pricing including Strike Through Pricing, Deep-Linked Multi-Media and Total Pricing.
- Cross sell opportunities - by offering alternate destinations, properties or even dates
- Itinerary and Multi-Room Functionality - makes it simple for guests to book rooms with no limits on number of room types or bookings in a single transaction
- PCI Compliant
- Room Images with detailed descriptions in Pop-Up Windows.
- Multi-images and Virtual Tours for each room type.
- Multiple templates with functionality and layouts that match your website and your brand standards
- Advance-purchase rates
- Last Minute Rate Distribution
- Detailed pricing by day.
- Embedded Packages as part of the room sale.
- Detailed Guest Information.
- Details on Guest Privacy and Online Security.
- Detailed Summary of Reservation and Detailed Confirmation.
- Design Templates offered to best match your hotel’s positioning, and website presence to give your hotel a unique booking engine in comparison with your competitors.
- Available in over 29 different languages. Give your guests the convenience of booking in their native language and currency
- Integration to PMS - 2 way interfaces between Guest Connect and dozens of property management systems mean single image of inventory and less worries about managing separate systems.
- Integrated payment processing
- Working for individual hotels, chains and groups.
"Don't go cheap on your Booking Engine... It'll cost you the sale" - See what Martin Soler, a marketing specialist with experience in hotel marketing and social media campaigns, Working at WIHP (World Independent Hotel Promotions) has to say...
Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Navarino Services and Partner Hotels meet Hotel Bookers at an Exclusive Office Exhibition at Partner Agency - Inntel.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Online Training Courses
Sign up now to take part in our “First Steps” webinar.View Course Availabilty