Navarino Services Global Travel Demand had a successful start to their agency access opportunities last week at an exclusive event for Navarino Partner Hotels only. The Office Exhibition, held at Partner Agency - Inntel, in Feering, Essex on 28th February, provided an intimate platform for representatives from Navarino Services hotels and groups with the opportunity to meet and greet with Inntel hotel booking agents. Speaking after the event Robert Burton, Business Development Manager at The Finesse Collection www.thefinessecollection.com said "Having Navarino arrange the opportunity to meet with individual bookers, in person at the event was a great way to showcase our Hotels" Read More »
CORPORATE RFP´s & CONSORTIA PROGRAMMES
Business Travel remains the largest segment of business booked via the GDS and is rapidly expanding out to IDS linked HBA’s and OTA sites.
Cornering this business and setting up specific Negotiated Rates is the key to driving volume via these channels.
The question often asked, especially for independent hoteliers, is "How?"
At Navarino Services we understand the challenges faced by independent hotels trying to target business from Global Corporations & Travel Agencies and we strive to assist in this process wherever possible.
- Navarino works closely with their hotel partners to assist in identifying their local Corporate Clients.
- Navarino offers support in negotiating and loading client specific rates onto the relevant GDS/IDS channels. Enabling hotels to not only receive business directly from clients at their local or regional offices but to realise the potential of rates being available to travellers across the world.
- Navarino offers access to all Global Consortia Programs and a variety of Multi-National Corporate RFP's via their RFP Management System - Lanyon (incorporating RFPExpress and Uversa).
- Navarino also partners with Global TMC's, Travel Agents and Hotel Booking Agents to bring exclusive opportunities and invitations for our hotel members, including access to AMEX Preferred Extras Programme (strictly invitation only) and being a Preferred Partner with Carlson Wagonlit Travel.
- Our Navarino Global Demand Programmes include a range of options to assist our hotel partners to increase their reservations and revenue from ALL the distribution channels we place them on. CLICK HERE to download information on Navarino Global Demand.
By offering Preferred Rates to the major Consortia (cooperatives of travel agencies) & TMC's, hotels can ensure their property does not miss out on the opportunity to win their business.
Consortia Programmes available to our members include:
ABC Corporate Services; AMEX Preferred Extras, BCD, BSI (Booking Services International); CWT (Carlson Wagonlit Travel); CCRA; Hickory/Custom Travel; DERTour; DERHotel; EhotelAG; Ensemble Travel; FedRooms; GTMC; HRG; ITP (International Travel Partners); JTB, Jurni /Nexion; PMN (Formerly IAPA); Radius Travel; SATO; Thor, TravelGraphics; Travelocity Business; VO Travel Marketing and WIN
Navarino provides comprehensive Consortia reporting, showing which agents are booking into a certain in-bound foot print and to which Consortia Programs they belong. This reporting, along with a consultative approach from our experienced Account Management Team will help you to determine the most lucrative programmes to join.
Corporate RFP Opportunities are offered to Navarino hotels both direct from agents and via Market Leads incorporating Volunteer Bids, available via the RFP Management Tool.
Tuesday, March 05, 2013
Navarino Services and Partner Hotels meet Hotel Bookers at an Exclusive Office Exhibition at Partner Agency - Inntel.
Wednesday, December 19, 2012
Online Training Courses
Sign up now to take part in our “First Steps” webinar.View Course Availabilty