DISTRIBUTION & DEMAND SOLUTIONS
We understand that as an independent hotelier you wish to grow your revenue and business whilst maintaining your own brand identity and operations. However, we also know that being independent can bring its own set of challenges in capturing market share from the larger Chains and Brand hotels.
At Navarino Services each hotel partner is treated as an individual and our experienced team provide a tailored, consultative, approach to support with growing all areas of your business. We resolve to empower our hotels to remain independent whilst supporting their sales efforts.
Our Distribution & Demand Solutions focus on assisting our hotel partners to compete and grow their revenue in the corporate market, from the GDS via Global TMCs (Travel Management Companies) and HBAs (Hotel Booking Agents). In the MICE (Meetings, Incentive, Conference & Events) market, via strategic and preferred partnerships, and in the leisure market via IDS (Internet Distribution System), special leisure programmes, OTA opportunities and meta-search connections.
Corporate Travel remains the largest segment of business booked via the GDS and is rapidly expanding out to IDS linked HBA’s (Hotel Booking Agents) and OTA (Online Travel Agent) sites. Cornering this business and setting up corporate negotiated rates is the key to driving volume via these channels.
At Navarino Services we offer a variety of flexible, optional solutions and support to assist our hotel partners grow this business;
- Assist in identifying key corporate customers along with providing support in negotiating and loading client specific rates onto relevant channels.
- Access to an extensive variety of Multi-National Corporate RFPs available across various platforms.
- Access to all Global Consortia & TMC Hotel Programmes, including Global Preferred status with American Express and Carlson Wagonlit Travel.
- Preferred Agency Partnerships, with Travel Agents and Hotel Booking Agents providing the opportunity to grow Corporate & MICE business, with enhanced visibility, office access, and RFP opportunities.
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities and a consultative approach to assess additional growth opportunities for your market.
Navarino Services distributes property content, information, inventory and rates to an extensive range of Online Travel Agents, Tour Operators and Travel Search Sites to increase Leisure Travel opportunities.
- Connection to the IDS (Internet Distribution System) ensures your property is accessible to 100’s of Global Online Travel Sites.
- Distribution via our Channel Management Tool – Channel Connect – provides easy distributions to extensive OTA partners.
- We are also able to increase your marketing and distribution with access to various Meta-Search programmes including Google, TripAdvisor, Kayak and many more.